Year 2 have made a good start with homework and have had lots to get through. If you are unsure about any homework received, please ask Miss Vivian or Mr Maranian.
The children should be completing the following homework:
– reading every night to an adult, with questions (please write the date and title into their reading records and sign to show they have read the book)
– complete handwriting sheets on the days they are given out to hand in the following morning
– read library book, they have chosen and return the following Wednesday (as much or as little of the book as they want)
– learn spellings for a test on Mondays (use home spelling book for practise)
– complete Maths and SPAG sheet by Wednesday (given out each Friday)